Join Our Team
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Dropper in our mail study, please complete and submit the form below. Upon receipt of the form, a recruiter will review your information. If you are in a location where we need Droppers, the recruiter will follow up by sending you a Welcome Packet containing more information about the study, the Dropper role, and an application.
In order to be eligible for participation in our mail study, you must certify that you meet the following six requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Your Monday through Saturday schedule is flexible enough that you are able to deposit mail on any of these days. (The average induction takes less than 5 minutes, not including driving time).
- You have a reliable form of transportation.
- You have a cell phone or are able to report within 15 minutes of the drop.
- Neither you nor anyone in your household or immediate family works for the U.S. Postal Service or is a former USPS employee within the last three years.
- Neither you nor anyone in your household or immediate family works for UPS, FedEx, or another competitor.
- Neither you nor anyone in your household or immediate family works for any news, radio, television, or any other media organization.